Pages

Wednesday, 28 March 2012

IS IT THE WEEKEND YET?

This week has been so hectic, there has been so much to do and get my head around for the Design Team but I think I have figured it all out now so I can just breathe...

I have also found time to do a challenge for the Crafting Ireland Magazine. I really love this magazine and if you haven't taken a look yet you really should. Their latest magazine is out and I decided I would do the challenge.

Here is the sketch that they gave us.....

And, this is what I did with it...


I haven't done my photo of the day yet.... today's topic is 'TRASH' which really offends my sensibilities. I can't do messes so how am I supposed to do trash. I have to tidy before I take any pictures :9  I am going to have to find a way to get over this... so I will post later. Thank goodness it's TT tomorrow I am sure the girls will help me get over this.

Happy Scrapping!





3 comments:

  1. Oh my word! such cute little Yorkies! I've got a couple of them myself, a Momma and a daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute layout and the papers are gorgeous! Too cute man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Val, this is an amazing layout. Lovely patterned paper. Thanks for entering Crafting Ireland ChallengeT

    ReplyDelete