Pages

Thursday, 15 March 2012

IT"S THURSDAY AND THAT MEANS TT

Hello Everyone,

Well it's Thursday, my favourite day of the week :D and for the last couple of weeks it has just been three of us - the die hards - scrapping. I have a page that Desi did this morning to show you - she is so fast it is scary. We had these photos done at the Scrapbook Convention last year, they had a professional photographer there. You got the photos printed out as 4 x 6 so that is what she had to work with.


Day 15 - My Car


Here she is... she is such a beauty and I love driving her.

I am busy with another layout which I will put up tomorrow. I also made two cards for birthdays this last week and I forgot to take photos. :( I can't believe I did that anyway I have a few more to do for this month so I will try to remember to take the photos this time.

TTFN


No comments:

Post a Comment