Pages

Sunday, 25 March 2012

SUNDAY, SUNDAY - SO GOOD TO ME


Good morning everyone,

Today is just a fabulous day all round. We have the most amazing weather in the world here in Johannesburg...


The sky is blue and the sun is out and there is just a slight nip in the air as we head towards autumn... this and spring are absolutely my favourite times of the year. I don't know about you but typically Sundays are lazy days in our house. Breakfast in bed, reading the paper (me playing on my ipad) and today was no exception, though today was just a little different.

 I don't know how I found it but I did Crafting Ireland Magazine and I was so excited. I have a huge love affair with Ireland because my brother and his family and my late aunt (who was just like a mother to me) and her husband Willy all live in Ireland... My Brother in Kilkenny and Willy in Mitchellstown. Anyway, I try and go and visit them every year. On one of my visits my SIL Ali, who is an artist, organised a group of ladies for me to do a scrapbooking class with. Well none of them even knew what scrapbooking was much less if and where you could buy supplies in Ireland, but they loved the class. So imagine my surprise and absolute delight to see that now they have a magazine, and in that magazine I have found loads of places to go shopping on my next visit. I am even thinking that perhaps I should try and schedule in a class or too. 

Take a look at this magazine, they have just released number eight and I love it. Definitely one of my favourites.

But that was not the only thing different today. I got an email from Betty Orr at  Let's Scrap to tell me that I have been chosen as a Design Team member. I am super excited, this is a wonderful website with warm, passionate members and I am really looking forward to this challenge. :D

Day 34 - Animal


I wouldn't call him an animal :D he is my beautiful Hansa. 

Have a wonderful Sunday wherever you are and whatever you are doing.




2 comments:

  1. I was thrilled to see yoru name on the list of the new Design Team members for the Let's Scrap website. Congratulations, Valerie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Valerie, just hopping over from Scrapzville to say hello!
    Thanks for checking out my blog and i'm glad you're enjoying the magazine. When will you be in Ireland again?
    Enjoy the weather,
    Felicia.

    ReplyDelete