Pages

Monday, 16 April 2012

ANOTHER CHALLENGE

Hello Everyone,

Well I have entered another challenge, this time at Scrap Africa take a look at their blog there is some great stuff on it. Anyway they have a challenge on at the moment and this is the sketch that they posted. I love clean lines, and it was a single page and I am really getting into them now so I had to play along.


Here is what I did with it. I have always loved this photo of a tiny little chapel out in the middle of nowhere on the Yorkshire Moors so I was delighted to be able to use it.


This is a quick post today but I will be back tomorrow with more. I haven't posted my photo a day for a while but I have been doing them. Here is today's.

Day 16 - Flower


I always have fresh flowers on my desk and this week I have daisies and roses.... so pretty.




5 comments:

  1. beautiful Val! love that photo...could so live there! thanks for playing along. hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely take on the sketch. Thank you for taking part in the sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout! so nice color combo!


    off topic- also LOVE yorkies)))

    Thanks for playing with us at ScrapAfrica!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your take on the sketch Val and what a beautiful photograph of that little chapel which reminds me of the photographs I have of a little church which I've been wanting to scrap for ages :)) Thanks so much for playing along with us :)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these clean and simple lines...just so elegant and beautiful! Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete