Pages

Friday, 27 April 2012

BIRTHDAY BLOG CANDY

It's Frrrriiiiiiiiday... and it's a public holiday here in SA too so that is double cool.

Einat is giving away some fabulous blog candy in honour of her 40th birthday and her blog's second birthday so head on over to Scrappin' It and check it out, enter and you may be the lucky winner.

It's getting really busy over at Let's Scrap while we get prepared of our International Scrapping Month, there are loads of challenges, games and prizes up for grabs so go on over and check it out. Hope to see you taking part.

The latest challenge has been posted too and so I can show you my page for it... this was the sketch they gave us ...

and this is my take on it. I have only used plain card stock for this challenge. I don't know why really - perhaps because the flowers were so beautiful that I didn't want anything to take away from that. So I used pink, green and blue which I picked up from the photos and kept the layout really simple. Just the way I like it :D


I also have the next couple of photos I used for the April Photo-A-Day challenge
Day 24 - Something I am grateful for...


My family, they are my world, and I love that we are so close, that they choose to spend time with us because they want to and not because they have to and I pray everyday that that never changes. I love you guys to the moon and back.

Day 25 - Looking down...


I really love to take random photos and on my photo challenge at let's scrap one of the photos was 'smooth' and so this worked well for both. 

Day 26 - Black and white...


I love books, I love to read them and I love to collect them... these are some of the newer ones that I got.

Day 27 - Somewhere I went...


Simon and I went to our apartment at the coast. It is such a nice position and I love that we have such a wonderful view of the sea. I like nothing more than to sit on the verandah and just watch the sea.

I have more good news too :D I love good news. I entered a challenge over at Scrap Africa it was the Rainbow challenge and I entered the card with the rainbow hearts that I have already posted in here and I was chosen as one of the favourites and asked to be a guest designer on their blog. I am so excited and am busy working on my project for that now... so watch this space. 

I hope you have a wonderful weekend wherever you are and whatever you are doing.





No comments:

Post a Comment