Pages

Monday, 2 April 2012

HELLO MONDAY


Hello Everyone and Monday - you came back very fast - It has been a very busy few days for me. My term over at Let's Scrap has started and I wanted to get ahead on the challenges that are due and also I have a tutorial coming up on the 13th  and DH decided he wanted to go down to the coast for Easter. Well to say that got me in a spin is a bit of an understatement :) any way the tutorial is done and I have done the next two challenges which is ok, so I feel like I have a little breathing space.

There is a new challenge out from Fat Mum Slim for April - here it is if any of you are interested. I am going to do it again because I really think it is helping me with my photographs. If you go to her blog everyone who is doing it is linked back to her and it's nice to see other peoples take on the same topic.


Day 1 - My Reflection


Day 2 - Colour


Anyone who knows me knows I don't have a favourite colour - if I had to choose one it would have to be RAINBOW. These gorgeous flowers are on my desk, aren't I lucky. It's my treat to myself every week.

I entered a challenge over at A Cherry on Top and I did it because it is a Becky Fleck's Pagemaps and I love her work.


I decided the go with an Easter theme, I found the photo of the little bunny on the internet but the other two are mine, and the journalling reads - 10 Things I learned from the Easter Bunny :D


We don't do Easter at home since the kids moved out. I give them an Easter egg but this year they are both in Cape Town so I played on my own.

Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sketch Val...and you did a great job with the layout...super!

    ReplyDelete