Pages

Saturday, 14 April 2012

HERE'S ANOTHER CHALLENGE


Hello Everyone

Well needless to say it is Saturday again and I feel like I haven't stopped since we got back from the coast.

On Thursday the TT girls met for Breakfast but no scrapping :( Desi is in the States with her family and the others were busy but it was lovely to catch up as I really miss them when I am away. I had so much to sort out afterwards, shopping, catching up on mail and all the happenings at Let's Scrap and the day kind of got away from me.

Friday was pretty much the same. We decided to go to movies (the TT girls that is) to see The Hunger Games which I really wanted to see -  but I just found it to hectic and I couldn't watch it :( it upset me so much I had to leave - anyway the others really enjoyed it. Then we met another friend for lunch, and I only got home at 4.00pm and another day gone.

So today I have spent the day sitting at my computer catching up on everything - including my blog :)

Here is the second Challenge from the Let's Scrap website.


And my take on the sketch. Photos are from my son. Him and his varsity friend Brad did a road trip round SA last year and when they were in Cape Town managed to get in a game of golf and he sent me stunning photos of their holiday and I couldn't resist using these one.


I went through my stash and found this wonderful Cloud 9 Design paper - Travel. which was perfect for my page. I only used the 'Argyle" paper and the rest was Bazzill card stock. The embellishments were from Celebr8 and I just painted them cream and then diamond glazed them. I am so happy with the way the page turned out.

This week I also did a  Let's Scrap Tutorial which you can check out. I was a bit stressed that I wouldn't get it right but I think it turned out pretty good. Take a look I think you will like it too.

So all in all it has been a very busy week. I am also taking over the Let's Photograph Group at Let's Scrap so while you are there take a look and come and join the fun.

Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment