Pages

Thursday, 12 April 2012

HOME AGAIN

Hello Everyone

Seems like forever ago that I was last here. It was 10 day ago... that is in forever. We drove down this time which was actually quite nice. My DH is not the most patient traveller and once he gets in a car he just wants to get there no toilet breaks, no food or drink breaks and certainly NO photo shoot breaks.... This time, however, we dawdled down and I even stopped to get some photos - which I still have to edit and post.

We had fabulous weather, bar one day when it rained, it was super sunny. I do always feel a little out of the loop down there without my internet ;)

We drove home yesterday after stopping in Durban to visit my friend Tiff and my God Daughter... Livvie... she is such a cutie and a very happy little girl.


We arrived home at about 5:30 to a full house. My brother from Cape Town is here on business and staying with us. My DD - Storm - who is back from visiting her brother in Cape Town and her friend, all for dinner. :D 
We received such a welcome from our four yorkies who really miss us when we are gone...

Anyway I am back again now.

So I am sure I told you all that I had been chosen to be one of the new DT over at Let's Scrap I can now show you the layout that I submitted...This was the layout we were given.


Here is my take on the layout. I did this one literally. The photos of are of the only three girl cousins in our family on both sides... the rest are all boys...8 boys in all.


I am just about all caught up with stuff now and I will have more to post tomorrow, including the new challenge photos.

Happy Scrapping!




No comments:

Post a Comment