Pages

Thursday, 19 April 2012

SCRAP AFRICA - CHALLENGE #3


Hello Everyone

I just wanted to show you a card I made for the Scrap Africa : Challenge #3

The challenge was RAINBOW... my favourite colour.


I hardly ever make cards, so I decided to make a card for this challenge. I kept it very simple. Cream card with   two row of rainbow hearts and a chipboard sentiment which I left cream. I wanted the rainbow to speak for itself. :D

Have I told you lately that Thursday is my favourite day of the week ??? Had a lovely morning with Cher while Ilse sorted out her house and Desi is lounging around Disney somewhere. Miss you Desi, come home all is forgiven.

Hope you had a good Thursday too.



5 comments:

  1. This may be simple...but very effective! Just love the row of hearts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Val that is adorable! You are sure to win the challenge!
    Helen -- Firenze Cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous. I love the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card..very beautiful in it's simplicity :)x

    ReplyDelete