Pages

Saturday, 5 May 2012

IT"S THE WEEKEND :D

Hello everyone,

It's the weekend again and things have been pretty hectic around here with  Let's Scrap International Scrapbooking Month and it's challenges... these on top of the regular challenges. Keeping us on our toes I tell you....

So you all know it was my son's birthday yesterday so on Thursday night we went out for our traditional family birthday dinner, then yesterday I met him for breakfast and last night for drinks :D don't you love long birthdays? Anyway now I can show you the card I made for him.


He loved it :D and I love that he loves my stuff, how lucky can a mom get.

Storm (and Gareth) went to stay with him in Cape Town during her last school holiday and Clint took leave so they could do some fun stuff together and I am very lucky that they love to take pictures. So I made this page for them of one of the stops on their wine tasting.


The crate paper range that I used was just perfect and as it was a challenge over at Let's Scrap I used one of their sketches. I found a chipboard puzzle piece that replicated the one they use for their sign and I made the flowers using my Tim Holtz die cut. It has to be one of my favourites. I also used a couple of his Ideaology tickets which fit it perfectly.

I have some more to load and will do them tomorrow I am off to get ready for visitors...


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layouts. Morgenhof brings back a lot of memories. My sister got married there two years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah that is so cool, my kids said it was lovely, definitely on my to do list for when we go there.

    ReplyDelete