Pages

Monday, 4 June 2012

PHOTO A DAY - JUNE


For any of you who have been following the photo a day, or even taking part here is the list for June. I did do all my pics for May and posted them up on my Facebook page. I didn't always put them on my blog.


Day 1 - Morning.


Day 2 - Empty 
Nothing like having a cup of tea with a good friend...

Day 3 - On my Plate
I am sure the menu said "Weighless Approved:P"


Day 4 - Close up

Last month was such a frantic month with all the challenges that since Friday all I have done is sort out my studio, pack everything away in it's proper place, clear mails and so on. I am up to date with all my chores now and ready to start scrapping again.

DH and I are off to Cape Town on Friday to go an visit our son and work and some play too. So now I need to make sure that I am up to date with everything I have to do before I go. One of the things I need to do is to make a fathers day card for you know who ;)

I hope you all have a good Monday.



2 comments:

  1. I keep wanting to try photo a day for a month, but am working on too many other projects right now! :)
    Hoping to get more daily photos though now that I am starting Project Life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is cool... I really look forward to seeing them :D

    ReplyDelete