Pages

Monday, 25 June 2012

SA RUGBY


This page is for the new challenge over at Let's Scrap. The inspiration is the South African flag. The only condition is to use three colours from the flag.


As I have a huge Rugby mad family we have parties at our house when there are big games. This last weekend was SA vs England and we had a pizza party. So we made all the stuff for pizza's including the bases... thank you G-Dog...and everyone got to make their own pizza and cook it in the pizza oven. When we were in Cape Town at Hout Bay market we found rugby jersies for the dogs. So I made the guys stand on the steps outside the pub with a dog each for a photo.


I decided to use that photo for my page and go with the yellow and green of the SA team and add yellow because I had this paper from Junkitz which was perfect. I also took photos of each one of my babies and added them as well. This was such a fun challenge.





4 comments:

  1. I just love your use of colours Valerie! And of course those little fur-players take the cake...or ball in this case!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours you chose for your layout...and thank you for taking part in the challenge at Scrap Africa :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is your dog in his outfit. Lovely layout Val...thank you for taking part in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this layout and so perfectly South African!!

    ReplyDelete