Pages

Thursday, 5 July 2012

LET"S SCRAP CHALLENGE


Hello Again

I haven't put up any pages for a while and this one is this week's challenge over at Let's Scrap, if you haven't been over there to take a look at the site you really should.


This is the sketch that Cheri gave us and there is a great tutorial for the sunburst my Michelle van Wyk.


I used some photo's of us taken on Father's Day. We so seldom get photos of us all as a family and so I was delighted when another passenger offered to take a photo of us...

The starburst was quite a challenge for me but I think if you work methodically you will be ok. I used Simple Stories paper for this challenge because the colours worked so well with the photos. This is such an unlikely page for me but I really like it. It is very busy for me compared to my normal style.



1 comment:

  1. Love this family-at-play layout, Valerieann! This sunburst sketch is one of my all-time favorites on Let's Scrap. You have taken a good thing and made it even better by applying perfect papers, photos and hand journaling! Superb!

    ReplyDelete