Pages

Saturday, 22 September 2012

DAY TWO

Sitting patiently at our table :) waiting for the next day of classes. Looking bright eyed and bushy tailed.


We had Tracie Hudson - Authentique - another gorgeous paper range.


Of course we  had to have a vodka jelly for each class...Cheers girls :D
 

We had Amber Crowell from Simple Stories... one of my favourite ranges of papers.



And last but by no means least we had Amy Tan and her project was just so bright and so much fun.


I just love these weekends away with the girls and even though I had only been home for three days before leaving my very long suffering husband at home alone once again I was happy to get home on Sunday night, and fell into bed after a lovely hot bath.

It has really taken me a bit to get back into the swing of things but I finally feel now that I am making some headway. I am back into scrapping and loving it and here are the first of my convention pages.


This first one was the Bo Bunny page and I only did the one side. I love the bright colours but for me the second page was like a separate page. I may finish it later I will see.



I think that this layout was my favourite from the whole convention. I love the colours and the white space and the layering. Just my style and I love it.


This one was also a contender for favourite of the convention but for me the double page didn't work so I have done my two pages as separate pages and I love both of them

I have finished the other page but it is too dark to photograph it so I will do it in the morning and post tomorrow.




4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pages.....love your work so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My what a lot of friendly looking girls. The scrap book pages are great, also must do more SBooking. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are not the only one I have seen not using them as double page spreads...lovely texture and layering though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the layouts you made at the convention. The Last two are simply stunning.

    ReplyDelete