Pages

Monday, 24 September 2012

INSPIRATION OF THE WEEK

Good Morning Everyone

For those of you that live in South Africa I do hope that you will be braaing with people you love on this wonderful National Heritage Day. For those of you that have to work where ever you are I hope you have a great day too.

This is a quick post for me to brag :) Not lady like I know but I don't care. I want to share with you all one of the layouts that I have just finished to celebrate my special relationship with my sister in law Ali. I don't have a sister I have three brothers, two of whom are married and one of them to this very special lady that I am blessed to have as my friend. I love you Ali. :D

Anyway this layout was chosen as this weeks Inspiration of the Week. Thank you Janet Gregory for choosing my page. So go on over to Let's Scrap and have a look. I made this layout for Ali so she knows how special she is to me.



I used papers from Teresa Collins and I think that these could be my favourite colours at the moment. Her papers are wonderful. I have used some hand sewing on this page. Punched a border. Used a lace strip and made some washi tape to match. I love this technique that we learned at the convention and I am going to do a separate post on it because I think that it is just wonderful. I also made a pleated flower and a rolled ribbon flower for the center.

Thanks for stopping by.










No comments:

Post a Comment