Pages

Thursday, 27 September 2012

LETS SCRAP CHALLENGES


Hi there again everyone

As well as completing convention pages I have also done a couple of challenges from Let's Scrap. This first one was last weeks challenge. Here is the sketch.


This is what I did with it.


I am not a huge card maker but I love the fact that you can use all your leftovers to make them :D I love the coral and green together too. I made the rosette flower and added a little ribbon flower to the centre and finished off with a pearl.

This next one wasn't for a challenge but I thought as I had made pages for my other brothers I had to do one for Dave... He had this guitar in the corner of the room and I took some photos of it.


I used plain white cardstock and used a bit of olive green (yes really - I know it looks more yellow :()) and then I used a music stamp that I have. I often take photos of random things and they are more often than not my favourite pages. This is definitely one of them.

This next page is for the latest DT challenge that is being run my Martha Sterbens and the brief is... to use things that you would normally cook with..:D I love a challenge.


This is what I did.... I mod podged a napkin onto a sheet of white Bazzill using a basting brush, I then covered it with a layer of gesso. I dipped a pizza cutter into blue paint and ran lines across the bottom of the page and up the right hand side. I cut open a cupcake liner for the "crown" at the top of the circle and also cut two hearts from another one, as well as two photo corners. I cute the green hearts from the cardstock of the circle. The silver piece at the bottom of the page is from a cake base which I then layered with ribbon.
The flowers on the green hearts are icing flowers ( did podge them so the ants don't get to them - so I hope it works:)) I did my journalling on a recipe card and then finished it off with cupcake liner flowers in white and pink. I scrunched them up and wound wire around the base and made stems. Title and some bling finish it off. I just loved this challenge and I think it is great to think outside the box.

This is this weeks sketch and I am busy with my page now. Feel free to play along.



I will be back tomorrow with more.



No comments:

Post a Comment