Pages

Monday, 8 October 2012

MONDAY MORNING BLUES


Good morning everyone. I cant believe it is Monday again and that it has been so long since my last post. I really really need to get my act together. I used to be so good with managing my time... Now it seems that the days slip by and the to-dos just pile up. My domestic worker Steve has gone on leave for a month and so I am doing housework and I hate it...

This is so true :(

Anyway now for some happy stuff. I have managed to get a couple of pages done in between, well mostly at night. I love to scrap at night when the house is dark and quiet and its just me and my space. That is when I am at my most creative.

I made this page above for my son Clint... he did a road trip home after his stint in Cape Town and he took a week to drive home with his mate Gareth and his cousin Ben. They went to some lovely places along the way (pages to follow :) ) but I chose to just use some of the random photos and do a road trip page.


I loved these papers that I actually got in a kit, the sketch is a Let's Scrap one from one of the weeks I missed. I kept it simple and cut a border of pumpkin card stock and I found a chipboard cut out of a car which I coloured with my Tim Holtz distress markers. I think I really need to start taking some close ups to post... Note to Self....


I love to take photos of anything and everything and I love to take photos of animals. While we were driving around on my trip in Ireland we came upon this field with some cows in it. There was a gate and so we could pull off the road a bit... the roads there are very narrow. The cows were so far away... the top landscape photo... I needed them to come closer and so I whistled for them and they all came ambling to the gate and I got some wonderful photos of them. I love this page it makes me happy when I look at it. I am going to post a tutorial on the flowers I used on this page because they are so easy to make and they will always match your layout.


Lastly, I made this card for my friend Ilse who has just turned 50. I love the colours and the bingo card just fit perfectly...

Happy Monday!




1 comment:

  1. Great layouts and card. I totally agree with the quote on the first layout. I go back home to Chicago I can just hang with my friend doing nothing and have the best time!
    I love how you folded the circles to make the flowers! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete