Pages

Friday, 30 November 2012

BRAGGING

Hello again

Well from being MIA for a week I now have so much to say :D

First of all I have to tell you that I found a great new site Colourful Creations and of course I joined, as you do. I signed up for a couple of the challenges and because of going away I only managed to get one of them done and when I got back I found that it had been chosen as the layout of the week.


This was created for the "My Favourite Things" event, it could be on anything that is a favourite. Of course mine is flowers. I took this photo when I was in Ireland wandering around and it was on the steps up to someones house and I just loved it :D

The papers are Basic Grey, really old ones but they were perfect for this. I used one of Colourful Creations sketches and I think this page is a favourite for me.

So that was the first thing. :D

The second thing is that I have been chosen for the DT over at Let's Scrap again and I am so excited - because I have really grown to love this group and the people in it... and of course the other members of the Design Team. They really are a talented bunch :)

This term I will be working with :

Debby De Wilde
Mindi Brown
Jennifer Russel

and the DT

Cathy VandeBruinhorst (DT Coordinator)
Charlotte van Wyk
Michelle Looi
Jeaunes Viljoen
Kristine Ponte
Eniko DeLisle
Janet Gregory
Heather Corbitt
Tiffany Duvall
Val Thorpe
Martha Sterbens


Some of these girls I have worked with before and I am super excited to be working with them again and some I have not and I am just as excited to get to know them.

Now I have tickets to go and see Lady Gaga tonight, and I am so excited. My DH got us into a box with snacks and drinks... How civilized can you get :D



3 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous colour combination...so very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And brag you should, this is a fab LO and I hope Lady G was as good as you imagined...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layout Val...the colouring is just stunning! Love the use of the black and white photo and colour photo!! So very super! Congrats also on the DT post at Let's Scrap...it's a really awesome group to be part of...I look forward to seeing all your creations! Hope you had a great time at Lady Gaga!

    ReplyDelete