Pages

Tuesday, 13 November 2012

CREATIVE SCRAPPERS #234


Hello Everyone

Well I found another challenge to do over at Creative Scrappers, if you haven't been there before go and take a look they have some wonderful sketches like this one below.

I decided to do this challenge just for the fun of it.


Here's what I did with it.


I used Authentique papers, which were perfect for these photos of the TT Girls taken at the convention this year.

I found a great new download  for printing out photos called PhotoSheet. It give such a range of sizes and formats to print out so I printed the first one out on 4 x 4 then the second one two up and had to trim it a bit.

I am really trying to get out of my clean and simple style, so I used my Tim Holtz distress stain dabbers to make the splotches and I love how they come out. Then I spritzed with perfect pearls for a slight shimmer. I also made some washi tape from the papers I used on the layout, and the rest just fell into place.

Thanks for looking.



3 comments:

  1. This page is great, must get down to doing different pages, only do cards at the moment and now and again a SB page. I will pull my finger.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pumpy... I found that I was getting into a rut too and then I found CSI a fab site that has challenges each week and I found my mojo again :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very gorgeous..love the splahes of paint and the super colouring of your layout! It is really a beauty!!

    ReplyDelete