Pages

Tuesday, 6 November 2012

SCRAP AFRICA CHALLENGE

I just want to share the new Scrap Africa Challenge #11 with you :D

Here is the sketch...


Here is my take on the sketch...


I used the Deja Vu's range of papers which were perfect for my photos, of Troy playing in the pool on Saturday... What fun he had. Journalling is on the two tags hidden behind the photo mat. I kept it simple and just added some stitching and bling. Hopefully this will remind me that sometimes you just need to have fun.

Thanks for taking a look.





7 comments:

  1. Love your colour combination...and the stitching is an awesome touch. Great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun and happy layout...the photo's are fabulous! Gorgeous papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Val...meant to also say thanks for playing along at Scrap Africa and always for your support! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although I hardly ever work with bright colours...I love seeing other's fun and lovely bright works!Your LO focuses on Troy's fun in the pool! Thank you for sharing these happy moments with us at Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your fun and bright page, Val!! Just beautiful!! Thank you for playing along with the challenge at Scrap Africa:-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun layout Val, you have been a busy scrapper!!! We value your support of us at Scrap Africa :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you girls at Scrap Africa for the fun challenges ... always a pleasure to play along. :D

    ReplyDelete