Pages

Friday, 28 December 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Merry Christmas Everyone

I hope that you all had a wonderful time with family and friends. I think I had the best Christmas in a long while. It was just the four of us, my nephew Ryan - who was on his own, my FIL and at the last minute Clint's girlfriend Lin joined us.


This is my kids and I with my FIL... he had such a ball but he was exhausted at the end of the day.


I made my table red and silver and white...


I had two elves photo bombing my Christmas tree. Just look at all those presents.


Clint really made the most amazing food.


We ate all afternoon with long breaks between courses which was really nice.

I will be back tomorrow with my latest CSI case.

Bye for now.





1 comment:

  1. So great that you had a wonderful Christmas! Being with family is surely what Christmas is all about....and I love the festivities that go with it!!!! ;-))))) Lovely photo's!

    ReplyDelete