Pages

Friday, 22 February 2013

NEW CHALLENGES

Hello Everyone

I am just here with a quick post on something that I found and I thought I would share. Who doesn't love a challenge? I certainly do and for me they are what helps me to grow as an artist....

So I came across this site though Kristine's blog, took a look and I am going to go for it... I hope that you will take a look too....

So head on over to the Scrap Your Story website and hopefully you will decide to play along too...

I am still trying to play catch up so I will post something real soon....

Have a wonderful ....




2 comments:

  1. Thank you soooo much for the support!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Already follow Kristine's great blog and will certainly check out Scrap Your Story! Thanks for the "pointers"!

    ReplyDelete