Pages

Saturday, 30 March 2013

CSI CASE #65 - REVEAL

Hello Everyone :)

It is Saturday morning which mean that it is time for the new CSI Case #65 Reveal. So come and play along,  if you go to CSI you will find loads of inspiration in the gallery. Here is the wonderful case file, I really love the bright colours.


I based my layout on this sketch by Michelle Singh... I know it doesn't look the same finished because I took loads of creative licence with it but it was my inspiration.


Here is my layout...


Scheme    - I used all of the colours and they were such lovely bright colours to use.
Evidence  - I wanted to go with white space but that didn't happen so I used a white background page, circles and crowns.
Testimony - IW PERSONALITY.
My journalling reads...

Talita – Queen of the Tarmac is a very beautiful, sleek, black Audi A3 convertible whose plush red leather interior is soft and inviting. She sits in the garage proud and quiet waiting... thrumbing to life when the key is turned, purring happily she glides gracefully out onto the road lazily navigating the twists and turns with the ease of a compact sports car enjoying the admiring looks of all who see her. Hugging the road low and steady she covers the miles easily and happily without any strain or tension. She is such a smooth ride and a complete joy to drive.
Demure and stately with the hood up like a real lady, but put the hood down and turn the music up and she turns into a tiger, reaching 1 – 100 in mere seconds her deep throaty roar a joy to hear. Sassy and seductive she springs to life positively overjoyed at overtaking the other cars on the road weaving her way in and out of the traffic with gay abandon, enjoying the feel of the wind caressing her sleek lines. Free as a bird and not a care in the world J Who says cars don’t have PERSONALITY clearly hasn’t seen my beautiful Talita.

I am also entering this in Scrap Africa's challenge for this week which was to use only cardstock.

Thanks for taking a look.






9 comments:

  1. LOVE the clean, simple look you've got going here, Val & that crown....perfect idea!!! I'm hoping to do this tomorrow before the family arrive...but we'll see!!!! Have to wash the floors first...then the dog.....LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a super layout Val and I love the name of your car!!!! LOL...and of course...love your journalling! Beautiful work, as always! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW...meant to say "Happy Easter", hope you have blessed and special time! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A vibrant and joyous page Val. Love the adjectives you chose to describe her. Who would have thought that beneath your lady like image dwells a demon rev head with a lead foot....You go girl...let those horses have their head, just keep yourself ace in the process :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bright and detailed work! Absolutely I like it!
    Thanks for your art with us at Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this! And how gorgeous is your Talita! Thanks for playing at Scrap Africa :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWESOME with the bright colors....too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous fun layout & your journaling is tops!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! This is really stunning Val! Thank you for playing along at Scrap Africa. :)

    ReplyDelete