Pages

Thursday, 21 March 2013

LET'S SCRAP REVEAL

Hello Everyone

It is a holiday here in South Africa. It is Human Right's Day and so I have DH at home with me today. Not much scrapping will get done I fear. so I am here with just a quick post with the new reveal over at Let's Scrap. This is the sketch for this week.



Here's what I did with it...


I created a card (which has gone to my brother for his birthday next week) using the left over papers from the layout I did for Scrap Your Story last week. They are from Reminisce and a perfect for a man. Yes! they do have flowers on it :) I layered it up and cut out some of the passport stamps to tuck in behind the postcards which I stamped on to plain card stock and then misted to age them a bit more. I added two bronze brads and a paper clip too and of the the flowers and the string. Then I added my title which says Journey (yes because of the papers) then inside is stamped.... into the next year!

I am busy with other projects which I can't reveal yet but I will be back tomorrow with another post. 

If you are in South Africa then I hope that you are enjoying your holiday today. :D





5 comments:

  1. Fabbo boy colours, Val - have a great holiday weekend & I can't believe it's almost time for another CSI reveal...where does it GO???!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masculine cards Val....I have two men's birthday cards to do before the weekend, so lots of inspiration here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I was hoping to see your desk awash with cute little roses! Hope you had a good holiday, I spent it doing some paper engineering which was such fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful thing to celebrate, Val! And what a wonderful card to celebrate your brother's birthday! The earthy tones in these papers make your buds and twine really pop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely masculine card Val, I really like how you've layered it with those prints.

    ReplyDelete