Pages

Wednesday, 6 March 2013

LIEBSTER AWARD

Hello everyone

OMG how did it get to be Wednesday so quickly :( So much has been going on and I have LOADS of exciting news... AND I received this Liebster Blog Award from Billie-Jean over at Have Your Cake and Eat It You really should go and take a look at her Blog she has some amazing stuff on it.

So... THANK YOU Billie, I am so happy that you chose my blog as one of your five. :D



About the Award
This award was designed to be a blog award in the pay it forward fashion. Once you have been nominated you award it to blogs that you like that have fewer than 200 followers to encourage new visitors to these blogs.


Rules for Acceptance
Thank the person who gave you the award and link it back to their blog.
Post the award onto your blog.
Give the award to 5 bloggers who you appreciate that have fewer than 200 followers.
Leave a comment on their blog to let them know that you have given them this award.


So here are five blogs that inspire me:

Roulien - My Scrappy Story
Helen - Textures and Tales
Cathy - My Obsessions
Eniko - Eniko's Playhouse
Kristine - @ Home with Studio K

So thank you so much :D



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the award Val ! You are so sweet and I'm thrilled you've shared my link in your post! I've found five more creative ladies and posted by Liebster pay it forward post here: http://kponte.blogspot.ca/2013/03/and-award-goes-to.html

    ReplyDelete