Pages

Friday, 8 March 2013

NEW REVEAL - SCRAP YOUR STORY

Hello Everyone

It's Friday and that means the reveal of the new challenge over at Scrap Your Story !

The first challenge was such a great success and we had 29 entries... watch this space I will post the winner as soon as it is announced :D This weeks Challenge is the Theme Challenge and the theme is PETS! All you have to do is to create a layout - single or double page - any size just so long as it has something to do with animals on it... the photo, the paper, embellishments it is open to interpretation and  I hope that you will play along so head on over to the site and see what the other DT have posted to inspire you.

Here is my layout for the challenge. LOVE BUG.


The quote on the layout says "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a dog licking your face" and I think that is so true. 

This is Lily, I went with a friend to choose a new puppy and while we were there I took some photos and this is the result.

Thanks for taking a look and I hope that you will play along :D






12 comments:

  1. What a sweet layout!! I love the adorable pics of your pup and the black accents all make the layout POP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute & what a FUN thing to 'have' to do----I'd want to take ALL them home, of course:):) And that's a great # of entries....great!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that soft color with the bold black and white....beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful furry friend and so sweetly scrapped with complimentary colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. Thanks for the Liebster award Val...how sweet of you. I'm in the process of figuring out how to pay it forward! :) Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful puppy. Gorgeous layout Val.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just toooooo stinkin cute!!! Love that you went black and white for this... Great work as usual Val!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am looking for a project you linked at Berry 71 Bleu, sorry, I can not find it..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a precious photo....reminds me of the Sta Soft puppy! Love the gentle tones...just perfect for this page! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such sweet photos!!! Love the layout you created to show off those photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This must be the cutest layout ever! Love your hand doodling and hand journaling, it adds that special touch.

    ReplyDelete
  12. She's gorgeous and so is your layout!

    ReplyDelete