Pages

Wednesday, 15 May 2013

HELLO :)

Hello Everyone,

I hope that you all had a wonderful Mother's Day and got very spoilt. I know I did. I got a DVD from my daughter on Photography 101 so I have a quick way to recap what I learnt it is really cool. My son gave me a photo frame, white distressed with the word HOME on it. I will put up pics once I have put photos in the frames. I told him I was going to leave the photos that were in there already because those kids were kind of cute lmao. I am wicked I know... lucky for me my kids get my humour or I would be in trouble :D We went to a food market which was lovely and just spent a couple of hours wandering around and tasting food and drinks. A lovely way to spend the morning. Then I just chilled for the rest of the day.

Anyhow - it is Wednesday which means that there is a new sketch up at Let's Scrap, this week it is a card sketch - I don't normally make a lot of cards but it is a nice way to use up scraps.

Here is the sketch...

Here is my card...


I used the left overs from the Spring page I made a while back. I added a banner, a couple of flowers and the little Hello button. Nice and simple..

I am busy with the layouts from the Convention on Saturday which was wonderful, so I will post those once I am done. I got to meet Erica who is on the DT with me at Let's Scrap and also Roulien who was on with me before. So nice to meet the people you talk to everyday online. Will put up those pics later too.

Bye for now.



5 comments:

  1. Hi, Val...I think Debby de Wilde is one of the most talented card sketch artists I know! And the fact that you can use the Let's Scrap sketches any way you like is just frosting on that cake!! You have created a beautiful card with your bits'n'pieces of leftover Spring!! I especially like your banner w/bling! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card! Such sweet colours & LOVING that banner...lucky you meeting up with scrappy peeps...how exciting!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Mothers Day sounds divine, Val! What a sweet card! Love the papers & the banners were such a great idea! Oh my...you met Roulien & Erica? How wonderful! What fun you must have had!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you enjoyed the convention, can't wait to see the pics of you there with your DT friends and the layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card Val! Love the banner!!

    ReplyDelete