Pages

Monday, 27 January 2014

CALENDAR 2014

Hello Everyone,

Yes I am back again with another post :) I have been a very busy bee.

I don't know about you but I still like to have a real calendar so that I can see what I have to do and when. I have it on my computer as well but I like to be able to see a month at a glance and so these calendars, that we had printed and started a while back, work very well for me.
Each year I print of a set of the twelve months and I can put the dates in and do a new front cover. At the end of the year the cover goes into an album and I am ready to start the next year.


I used these papers from a paper pack I got from DCWV Tea Party and the colours are perfect for my studio. Of course I used pics of my new babies because that is by far and away the BIGGEST thing that has happened this year and I want to see this moment again and again.

I did some inking through a stencil on the background page... the little circles at the bottom right have come out the best.... I also used one of my new TH stencils with the dashes and Vintage Rose distress ink but you can't really see it in the photo it is very subtle.

Here are some close ups


I layered some tags and fussy cut the bird the title "You're my cup of TEA" was raised with foam tape.


I fussy cute the stack of tea cups from one of the sheets of paper.


The flowers were added plus some fussy cut leaves from one of the sheets...
The quote at the bottom of the page says 
"Savour love sip by sip not gulp by gulp"


Here is what the inserts look like ... so now I can add the dates and all my things I need to do/remember.

Thanks for stopping by to take a look. :)



xox
Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. wow this is gorgeous Val and you do Orange and yellow so well, not easy colors for me , love this x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great idea! This is just stunning, Val. The colors are AH-MAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so pretty and sweet....I love seeing all these pages about the bubbas. The title is fun and the stacked tea cups...it's easy to see they have you by the heart strings. Delicious :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! And the idea too. I need to have my calander hanging on my wall as well as the one on my iPad :)

    Paula <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable and what a fantastic idea! I love those tea cups and the tags, too. You are so creative! Oh and did I mention what an adorable photo that is? Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also have that paper stack!!! They are beautiful and you have just inspired me to grab and use mine as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your brand of tea!!!! How cute are those little babies???? You must be over-the-moon! Lovely layout...great job with the layering and the stacked tea cups add such charm. xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely loving this page...so beautiful in everyway! Love the colouring, elements, precious photo and gorgeous sentiment! This is a definite favourite for me!!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely FABULOUS idea....really LOOOVE it...& the distress inks on that tag...look marvellous:):)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such an adorable layout, Val! Those photos are just precious. Love all the dainty detail you have added with the fussy cutting and sweet peach ribbon. That stack of cups is so perfect with your sentiment! Well done! Mwah! KayW

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my. This is gorgeous! Just love the pretty colours. And the fabulous pic of the new additions! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous! Love the photo and design!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty colours...totally gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely stunning layout !!!
    Where do you print those calendars from ?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great idea...and you keep the cover....and this is one beautiful cover!!

    ReplyDelete