Pages

Sunday, 26 January 2014

CHRISTMAS

Hello Everyone,
I have another layout to share. This one was done with Glenda Viljoen at the RS&E Christmas Day... another layout that I changed to suit my style :) Sorry Glenda :)

I changed my photos from our Christmas getaway at Lords of the Manor into black and white and added them across the layout. 

Here are some close ups.


The paper were from Basic Grey and are beautiful and soft for Christmas. I used some of the tickets from the ephemera sheet for down the side.


The trees were cut in different sizes and just stacked. I love the shadow chipboard pieces which were embossed and the shadow part was painted black and misted with a shimmery green.



I cut the pointsettia flowers out of red shimmery paper with my new die and I just love them.

Another layout done and dusted. I am trying to get all the half finished ones completed and put into albums and I am nearly there.

Thanks for stopping by to take a look :D

xox
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Val, this is a beautiful Christmas design. So love the cluster of trees.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Christmas page Val!!! So love your tree cluster and I must say I love the traditional colours too!! Beautiful family photos and a stunning page!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page...love those trees & the touches of gold! Psssss....Christmas 2014 isn't here yet! lol We know you mean 2013, but just thought I'd let you know :)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh super Granny scraps again...what a bundle of energy you are Miss Val....I'm struggling to do two a week and you put up these stunners almost every day. Love the stacked tree and of course, for me, Peace is the reason for the season...:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Val I love this layout. The colours are beutiful, the photos fantastic and the trees something different. The whole layout is just so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the trees! Another fab layout, Val!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am really digging the untraditional colors I've been seeing floating around for Christmas! This came so pretty :) Can you believe Christmas has come and gone already?

    Paula <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colours...so amazing and a gorgeous design too! Perfect colouring of those photo's...fabulous! ;-)

    ReplyDelete