Pages

Friday, 3 January 2014

LOVE

Hello Everyone
Back with another reveal today... for Black with 2 and they have updated their look... check it out. We are kicking the year off with a totally new mood board with a different concept of inspiration for you .
The challenge is still the same criteria black with the chosen 2 colours , but we have thrown in a sketch and a monthly word to spice things up a little .

Here are the rules .....
Black background
2 colours Sand + Seafoam
5% white
Use the word LOVE in your journalling or Title
Follow our sketch ..
and draw inspiration from the image . 
Here is the mood board 


Here is my layout.


Love painted toes and pretty shoes.

That pretty much sums me up. Feet are the first thing that I notice about people and for me there is nothing nicer than well cared for feet in pretty shoes. Just one of my weaknesses. I have not been without painted nails since the day that I left school. I change the colour often and I have worn every colour of the rainbow, depending on my mood, from French to black, blinged up or with nail art. I love change and I love to be different. It is the little things in life that bring us the most joy, and for me this is no exception. This photo sums me up perfectly, this is who I am and you have to admit those are very pretty shoes :D 
Here are some close-ups. 


I sprayed the black card with a Lindy's Stamp Gang Mist in a sand colour and used washi tape at the top and bottom of the layout and also to hold the photos in place. The title was sprayed with the same mist, I love the shimmer it has.


I added more washi at the bottom of the photos and finished off with flowers and bling.

Thanks for popping in to take a look.

xox
Photobucket

20 comments:

  1. Stunning page Val! I'm the same when it comes to feet. I think my feet are my best feature. I must remember to have my toe nails painted if ever I were to meet you IRL :) and I do love those shoes xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a GORGEOUS color combo and you did it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah...gotta LOOOOVE this one!!! Those toes are looking hot to trot! And gorgeous page to boot [sorry!!!]....that flower works sooo well:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Val, your photos are fabulous, pretty feet and shoes! and love the new look BW2 also!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooohhh Yes!!! Love painted nails and pretty shoes ... fabulous photo!!! Absolutely glorious page Val ... love it!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous shoes and yep, very pretty toes. What a fun page Miss Val....I can't help but wonder how many gallons of nail varnish that equates to since leaving school??? lol Must be sure to get myself in order for toe inspection when you come to visit. Sorry, couldn't help myself :D :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahahahah a lot I am sure Helen... I have a drawer full of colours too... Storm and her friends come to my house to paint nails... A little obsession I think ;)

      Delete
  7. Lovely feet! I would showcase my feet too if they were that pretty :-P

    Wishing you and your family a fantastic 2014...and with the twins on their way that is guaranteed xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just BEautiful Val... Love what you have created here. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had my first pedi when I was 50-something when I vacationed in the Dominican Republic for the first time. I thought it was a luxury. I now know that it is a necessity! ;-) I took my 17yo stepdaughter for a Christmas pedi--her first! I made sure she did not have to wait 50 years for feeling good about her feet! A fun post, Val!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I must have been in my mid to late forties before I had my first too Kay... and for me now there is nothing nicer than a mani pedi treat.... You are such a cool step mom... :D she is a lucky girl xx

      Delete
  11. Beautiful work (and toesies!) Val! Very cool challenge, too. I clearly remember back in high school a guy telling me that you can tell all you need to know about a girl from her feet. If she takes care of her feet and her toes, she takes care of the rest of her and pays attention to detail...hence, she's a keeper! So funny how I remember this 20-some-odd-years later...it's true and it stuck with me! Now, off to paint my toenails...hahaha! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Val this is absolutely gorgeous Love the way you used the colors so striking against the black!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute page Val - I love your pretty feet and sweet little toe ring! I love the way everything 'pops' on the dark background.

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL...you're my kinda gal!!!! Pretty shoes and pretty toes are definitely the order of the day! @ Helen...LOL...you had better toe the line girl!!!! He he he
    Your page is super Val, and love the clean lines...the black background and your washi! I love the fresh feel! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous lovely page indeed! A true statement you being THAT colorful chick!
    PS :I supposed the 'inks' for your nails are not as many as what you have in inks/mists/paint stock right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Val, what a wonderful theme for a layout! I love the way you've misted the cardstock and used the bling - goes so well with the photograph.
    Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving such a kind and thoughtful message :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yes they are pretty shoes and toesies! Lucky I have painted nails at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  18. How gorgeously GLAM!! Just my type of shoes and a very pretty page to match!!

    ReplyDelete