Pages

Friday, 8 August 2014

PROJECT LIFE


Hello Everyone,

I have been playing with Project Life and trying to decide how I want to approach it and do it. 

So here is my first attempts at it.


Sorry about the shine on the pages.. I have to find another way to take photos of the layouts. So I want to do a mix of layouts with pocket pages, I also want to be able to do a bit of mixed media/painting/stamping as well.

Here are some closeups of a couple of the pockets.
  

(Just seen that the January fell off this one... 21 January 2014 :( )



Here is my second layout.


Managed to cut the glare out on this one.
  



AND... finally the last one.


Some close ups
 




The last two pocket pages were done from a class with Cathy Chapman and then adapted to suite me. I kind of know where I want to go with this and these layouts will go into Clint and Lins album.

I am still playing around with ideas as I have soooooo many photos and I really want them in albums. So watch this space.


Thanks for stopping by to take a look and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate it.


xox
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. I love your take on PL. Each and every spread is beautiful, arty and unique. Well done my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the concept of project Life, but don't want to start something new. I like what you have done so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome PL and layout mix, love it. Its a great way to mix things up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that is awesome ! I still have mine to start :) wonderful begginings xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful PL pages, Val :-) Love what you've done, and those Grandies are so sweet!! Lucky lady!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really lovely Val. That is what I have decided to do, combine PL with tradition scrapbooking. You are going to have so many beautiful photo's of these little ones growing up :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work Val and PL would seem to be a good option for lots of photos. I like your idea of combining it with other styles here and there. Yummy little bubbas - they are growing so fast. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that you've used full 12x12 alongside the
    PL style. I really like this look.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so glad that you have "stepped back" from DT obligations to take time to enjoy your grandies and to record this new phase of your life (and theirs!). These pages are beautiful. You, my friend, have come closer to anyone I know in getting your innermost feelings down on paper in both art and word. Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've done a great job here....love your little additions and details on the cards! Really fabulous!
    Awesome to oneday look back on these and see the special little moments of everyday life!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a good way to approach it! I think it's a great idea if you have the time for it. Unfortunately for me I can only scrap or do PL. I fear if I did it I wouldn't get it completed for the year. It is quite a commitment but would be lovely to keep up!

    ReplyDelete