Pages

Tuesday, 23 September 2014

CONVENTION LAYOUTS

Hello Everyone,

I thought I would show you some of the layouts that we created at our Annual Scrapbook Expo that is held year every year in September. It is also our TT girls weekend away and by far my favourite weekend of the year :)


Ok so I have to tell you straight off that NONE of my projects resemble the original pieces but I loved them all and the things we learnt anyway. I chose this one for pictures of Storm and her different looks since she left school because I think that she definitely lives a colourful life :) It is amazing to me how much my child has changed over the last ten years from a young girl into a beautiful young woman. I have a little journalling in the pocket that says.

The Many Faces of Storm 
I think you are just the most beautiful girl - inside and out. I love how you have changed your hair, appearance and your style over the years and I think you just get better and better with every passing year. Like a fine wine :P I love you baby girl. NEVER CHANGE! xx


Another double and I have left one of the tags empty for Storm to journal on... the back of one of the tags has a note from me that says:

I am so happy that you have finally found someone that loves you and treats you with the respect that you deserve. It is a treat to see you two together and I know that you will have a long and happy life together. Never take each other for granted. Say I love you each day. Never go to bed angry. Stay up and fight :) Don't forget to show appreciation for all the wonderful things he does for you. Make time for fun and silliness it does you the world of good. Laugh together as often as you can. Give each other space to be alone for it is in your aloneness that you will find happiness. Find ways to continually surprise one another and be thoughtful. Do stuff together. Know that you will disagree and that is healthy. Build a wonderful life together. I love you both xx


I love the papers of this double and Storm has chosen this one to hang in their lounge, the colour are just perfect. I have not journalled on this one at all. She can put her journalling on the back.

Thanks for stopping by to take a look, and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it.

Till next time.


xox
Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Val, as is your lovely daughter! Your double spreads are very impressive :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love 'em - & nice to see you doing your doubles again:) I still haven't got to it....YET!!! She is one corker looking girl you've got there, too:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a beautiful daughter Val and the love you have for her just shines through on these pages and in your journaling. Absolutely stunning work as always, love everything about these layouts, they are all stunning!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Val these are lovely! Your daughter is just beautiful :) My Expo is on the 11, me and my daughter Sophia go she's my partner in crime :)

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah! You've done double pages too! And they are stunning! Well your daughter is so beautiful, any page would be stunning. But you've really done her proud. The love just oozes from the page. The colours, the design and the journaling are all very special. Your daughter will love these pages.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What pretty photos you have of your daughter!! I am really surprised that international teachers would have taught double pages, but I guess they were requested to do so. I love the black & white in the top one & the gorgeous gold confetti paper. Need some of that for covering boxes in my scrap room! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All pages are gorgeous! Love the style and the colors in the top one. The papers in the last one are amazing. Pinning for inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These layouts are wonderful.. and doubles at that! love each one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two glorious doubles with those stunning photos of your darling girl. Love the bold blue and yellow of the first one and the soft gold vellum spots on the second. But you know what comes next don't you? The journalling my dear is the hero of the pages. Your unconditional love for your girl shines through your wise words and make these pages sing for JOY :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for posting your pages from Convention. I did not go again this year and it is lovely to see what I missed out on. I bought some of the masks and look forward to using them on my pages cos as you know, I am a technique girl at heart.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always love seeing 2 pagers and these are no exception. Beautiful pages, and beautiful girl..spitting image of her mama. Gorgeous work, Val!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Suuuuuch beautiful pages...love them all! I have no doubt in my mind that they are all different from the class layouts....which is exactly what they shoould be....your take on it!!!!!! You are a true scrapper and one after my own heart! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well done for finishing your layouts Val and what a great job you did too! Mine are still sitting in their sleeves waiting to be finished, which may be never. Sadly.

    ReplyDelete