Pages

Tuesday, 21 October 2014

CARDS

Hello Everyone,
I am so far behind on all my posts, life is getting pretty busy around here again about now and I am just not getting some things done.
I have three double layouts from the Charity Scrap Day I attended on Saturday hosted by Michelle van Wyk. She did two double layouts and Adri du Preez did one. We had such a fun time and I loved what we did and I will load them when I am done.
I am also busy with some Christmas decorations that I am making. One for each member of my ever growing family :) but you will have to wait until they are done too.
I have last weeks Let's Scrap card to show you. I was away in the Pilanesburg with my better half and so I never got a chance to post it.
Here is the sketch.

And, here is the card I created.


I used some of my very favourite papers... Maja Designs.

Here is a close up.


 - the leaf is a die I have and I just made the tag. The flowers are from my stash and are from Prima and Petaloo, the little copper leaves are charms from my jewellery box.


Next I also have my card  for the Feeling Sketchy Challenge #105 which was to use this sketch.


And, here is my card.


I used these paper scraps from Authentique to make up this card and added a hit of red.
The black circles are chipboard that I painted black and the butterfly is a Martha Stewart Punch.
Thanks so much for stopping by to take a look and for taking the time to leave me a message. I really appreciate it.
Till next time.
xox
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Such a pretty cards Val!
    Remember to relax too, life can not be too busy all the time *hug* <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are really so pretty Val! I love them both and I love the colouring too! They look like they have been created with absolute ease....you are a card maker...come out of the closet now!!!!! LOL...Just too beautiful! Yes...the end of year is starting to get very busy indeed.....I really need more hours in the day!!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful projects Val. You made the sketches your own and created two mini pieces of art. Love the clustering and the colour combos. I hear you about the busy time of the year, it's ramping up around here too. Just remember to breath and enjoy those little Bubbas :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, yes! Life will keep getting busy for you til next April, is my prediction! Anyways, cards are a LOVELY quick fix & yours are GORGEOUS:) That paper is LOVLEY & how you've used the pop of red in the 2nd card is inspired....hope the weekend is a time for a bit of R&R!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Val, those cards are really gorgeous! You are such a busy lady, I don't know how you make time for everything you do, but you're always an inspiration :o)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are oh so lovely!! Both cards are totally stunning, but the colours of the second one just 'speak to me'.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two gorgeous cards, Val! I love them both, and your pretty much adhered to the sketches themselves. Love the little touches that make them your own, however!! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beautiful cards Val, love your detail. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the colours of the last card you did, they really pop! I can't wait to see what you did in the 3 double spreads. I know you will have changed a few things...you and I can never stick to the original...but I love a good double page.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards Val! Sounds like you are having a fun time preparing for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cards are both beautiful. I am afraid I am just chasing my tail at the moment and have just about no time for creating and blogging xx

    ReplyDelete