Pages

Friday, 13 February 2015

12 TAGS OF 2015 - FEBRUARY

Hello Everyone.

I have decided to play along with Tim Holtz and his 12 Tags of 2015, because I love his product and I love what he does with it. So here is my take on the February tag.


This is the tag he made...


This is the tag that I made. I didn't have lots of the stuff he used, so I made a plan. Clearly I am going to have to find it all now but I do love how my tag turned out... I like the grungy feel of it with the pops of red.

Here is a close up of it.


Thanks for stopping by to take a look and I hope you will take a look and maybe play along too.

Till next time - Happy Scrapping!





xox
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. It is gorgeous...I must admit when I saw his January tag...I wanted to buy everything he is using...but that would break the bank...so still thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOSH!!! Val, who cares if you don't have all his stuff, you have knocked it outta the park! What a perfect take on his. Truly that's what it's about, he supplies the technique and inspo and you go :) Love love love it <3

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tag!! your work is amazing. Love that pin with the heart!!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo glad you got a chance to join in!!! Your tag is gorgeous:) love how it follows Tim's idea, but it's very much your own. The little butterfly is really neat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG !!! Val these tags you are creating are just stunning .. Tags are one of my very faves .. love love love x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have done both Tim and yourself very, very proud, Val! Love the brighter reds in yours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful tag Val! Love the pretty red heart and gorgeous blossom! Great take on Tim's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic and creative tag! I really love it.

    ReplyDelete