Pages

Wednesday, 11 February 2015

SKETCH #114

Hello Everyone

I just want to remind you all that we have a DT Call on at the moment for Feeling Sketchy and if it is something that interests you we would love to hear from you :D

I almost forgot about my card for challenge #114 over at Feeling Sketchy. This is primarily a card making blog but you are free to interpret the sketch in any way you please... The thing I love about cards is that we always need them so you may as well combine it with a challenge... You could win a prize too so BONUS!

Here is the sketch.


AND... here is the card I created.


I used fairly strong colours as I made this card for my future son in law for his thirtieth birthday. He loved it :D

I went with a clock theme to go with his age ;) and the chipboard was coloured with Distress Stains in olive, navy and then some gold. Love how it turned out. I coloured the hands with more of the blue. There are lots of layers and just a few flowers.

You still have some time to enter, this one closes on 14 February and we would love to see your cards.

Thanks for stopping by to take a look and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it.

Till next time - Happy Scrapping!





xox
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! LOVE the colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Just that, wow! Great sketch; greater card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fabulous--- & even the flowers don't detract from the masculinity of the card.... Great idea with the clock & the gold doily..... YUM!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card...and you carry the flowers off awesomely on this masculine card xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card.. love the clock frame in the gold doiley!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A stunning card Val...love the clock on the doily and the flowers work well on the masculine card. I must hop over and have a look at the Tim Holtz tags. It might get Mr Mojo to talk to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card and love the design too! A great masculine card and the details stunning! Love the work on your chippie clock! ;-)

    ReplyDelete