Pages

Sunday, 1 March 2015

SKETCH #116

Hello Everyone!
Today I have a card for you for the new sketch that is up at ....

Sketch #116

The sponsor for this challenge is Paper Crafting World and they have awesome images and I chose to work with this one.


Here is the card that I created.


The thing I do love about making cards is that you always need them and you can use up all of your scraps. When I found these papers in my box with the little owls I knew I had to use them.  
I don't own copics and I am not sure that I want to go down that road so I used my neo pens to colour in this image. They look like wax crayons but they are watercolours and I like working with them.

Here are some close ups.



I made the tag using water colour paper so that it would not warp when I wet it and I stamped the image next to the owl.


I added some builders tape and some flowers to finish it all off.

Thanks for stopping by to take a look and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it.

Till next time - Happy Stamping!





xox
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. Love the soft colours of the owl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Val! Love the sweet owl and beautiful blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Love the builder's tape. And I'm with you, not doing the copics thing. I've got enough stash already!!! I really like that blue flower, too.....nice finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really fun card Val, I love the cute owl image and I must get me some of that mesh tape ... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited that the new FS image is up, Val, and I am off to create something for this new challenge. You card is just delightful and the owl image perfect! I think the neo pens are a great competitor to the Copics as your coloring works beautifully here! Great job, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That owl is ADORABLE!! Love what you've done with it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card which could be used for almost any occasion. Love the colours and the owl stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card and really a great way to use up scraps! Love the owl and love the sentiment too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is sooo cute Val! chiming in with Kimberly about that owl - it's adorable! xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this card girlie... you always do such beautiful work!!

    Hugs,
    Cathy
    Feeling Sketchy

    ReplyDelete