Pages

Saturday, 14 March 2015

TIME FLIES - PROJECT LIFE

Hello Everyone!

I have another project life layout to share with you today.


I seriously need to start making notes on what I use when I do layouts. I just choose the papers - cut of the strips and that is it... I have no idea whose papers these are but they were awesome and I love the bright colours.


The left side is 6 x 6 layouts and I used pics of my grandies - they are growing way too fast.


I really love that all these photos show of their little personalities.

The journalling on the layout says....

Paige - you are just the most loving child and you have such a BIG personality. You love hard, laugh hard and cry hard too.

Spencer you are the gentle, quiet one until you get the hell in, then you stand up for yourself. You have tried the tantrums but you are just not THAT child. Now that you have teeth you love to show them off.

Being your grandma is the best thing ever and spending time with you is just so precious. I love to see your faces light up when you get here. Playing with you all day is just a treat for me. <3

Here are some close ups of some of the cards.


I made the card up using a strip of paper and a die cut arrow and star and also the little star tab behind the photo is the negative of a die cut. The title is an acetate one from Heidi Swapp.


This little card is a die that I recently bought. I added a couple of black stars to it and the big grey star was cut from that paper and I put it over the die cut star.


This one is a stamp I got and I just used some watercolour neo pens to colour the LIFE and the camera.


I typed this quote onto this card and highlighted some of the word with hand drawn boxes and then added the die cut stars.

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really do appreciate it.

Till next time - Happy Scrapping!





xox
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Oh these liitle precious ones light up these pages! What great photos and love all the special little embellishments too! To look back on these pages one day will be so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This spread is gorgeous. You have really managed to capture their personalities. Just love the photo where they are playing peek-a-boo with you...reminds me of my little ones when I get close with my camera. I rarely get a good shot that wasn't taken with my zoom lens and them not even aware of me. You are a true memory keeper xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pages Val? Your filler cards are perfect for these two little cherubs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, the little people! Just such great little beings. Aren't they just so lucky, grandma is around to be documenting their *almost* daily lives! And wonderful job to capture those emotions of the little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe, such cuuuute photos Val! What a special keepsake to treasure! Priceless! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Val, these made me smile & your journaling gave me a giggle. So thank you. I'm nodding madly at your assertion about time spent with them, too. And the pp is yum, the stars look great. Lovely PL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How quickly these little munchins have grown Val and I agree being a Grandmother is THE most delightful thing to lift the spirits. Every family needs someone to step up and be the "keeper of the stories". Your family are lucky to have you, to capture the images and stories, before they fade away. LOVE this double :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous PL pages of your little darlings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too lovely! You are doing a wonderful job of Project Life!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow....your spreads are amazing! I love the styling and the photo's....they are certainly memory keepers! Too precious! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. GORGEOUS!! As always, I love those sweet little details!

    ReplyDelete